We serve all types of businesses, local governments, school districts, libraries, housing authorities, higher education institutions, non-profits, and individuals to reach their goals.
Our professionals have decades of experience helping our clients navigate where the private and public sectors intersect.
Comprehensive Solutions for our Clients
Our work includes:
- Creating and leading comprehensive, real-world strategies
- Coordinating and managing critical projects and initiatives
- Identifying resources and funding sources for our clients
- Conducting community input and outreach efforts
- Planning and executing paid, earned, and social media communications
- Building brand awareness
- Identifying and creating meaningful relationships
- Lobbying local, state, and federal legislative and administrative bodies
- Providing ongoing strategic counsel to organizational leadership
- Assisting clients develop and navigate the public procurement process
Our strategies help bring our clients from where they are to where they want to be. We are uniquely positioned to understand the political, legal, communications, and practical considerations in moving and organization forward.
Roetzel Consulting Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roetzel & Andress LPA, a full-service law firm with more than 170 attorneys. We frequently partner with Roetzel attorneys that can provide expertise in a wide range of practice areas, including construction, real estate, environmental, labor, zoning, and land use, tax, corporate transactions, bankruptcy and litigation. While some RCS team members are also licensed attorneys, they are not providing legal advice through RCS, and no attorney-client relationship is established and no attorney-client privilege should be expected.