Diana focuses her practice on all aspects of public law, including government relations, litigation, education law, employment, regulatory, and compliance matters. As part of her practice, she counsels small and large companies, government organizations, and nonprofit entities on legislative and legal matters in a diverse range of industries. She also has experience in all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motion practice, discovery, and trial preparation.
Before attending law school, Diana worked in Washington, D.C. for a member of Congress where she staffed key committees including the House Committee on Rules, the Judiciary Committee, and the Energy and Commerce Committee. She also worked at a government relations firm in Washington, D.C. where she represented clients before Congress and the Executive Branch on a variety of federal issues, including those related to health care, education, and transportation.
Diana's experience includes corporate counsel, counsel for public entities, litigation, government relations, and nonprofit work. Diana received her Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts from American University.
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Council of School Board Attorneys
- Ohio School Boards Association
- Ohio Sentencing Commission’s Ad Hoc Committee on Bail Reform, Member
- Cuyahoga County Bail Reform Initiative, Jurisdictional Comparative Committee Member
- Cleveland Leadership Center’s Civic Leadership Institute, Graduate
- The Circle – Cleveland Orchestra Young Professional’s Organization, Member
- Column & Stripe – Cleveland Museum of Art Young Professional’s Organization, Philanthropy Committee