Nick represents local governments, school districts, and public utilities on Ohio’s Sunshine Laws, Open Meetings Act, public funding procedures, economic development matters, real estate disputes, eminent domain, annexation, litigation, and zoning drafting and compliance. He has significant experience advocating in federal and state court and before governmental agencies, including the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Ohio Department of Commerce, OSHA, DOL, OCRC, and the EEOC. Nick received his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law and his undergraduate degree in business from Miami University.
- City of Trenton, Ohio, City Attorney
- Greater Cincinnati Human Resources Association, Board of Directors
- Greater Hamilton Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Hamilton Community Improvement Corporation, Board of Directors
- Hamilton Economic Development Corporation, Board of Directors
- Fitton Center for Creative Arts, Board of Directors
- Community First Solutions, Board of Directors