Sherri focuses her practice on lobbying and government relations. She has more than 25 years of political, association and government experience, with expertise in operations and management, lobbying and government relations, strategic planning, contract review, legal compliance and revenue generation. Throughout her career, Sherri has built a proven track record of success working with the Ohio Senate and collaborating with elected government officials.
As a former policy analyst for the Ohio Senate, Sherri has extensive knowledge of the legislative process. Her professional experience also includes the crafting of crucial legislation, such as tort reform, tax law changes and health care policy. She also formulated and implemented an out-of-state Workers' Compensation Program and helped pass legislation to limit company's out-of-state exposure.
She spent more than a decade representing the Ohio Trucking Association providing her with in depth knowledge of the issues facing the transportation and logistics industry at both the state and federal level. Her experience included working with companies of all sizes providing a wide range of services.
Sherri has served as a Beneficiary Ombudsman for the Bureau of Managed Care Division of the Ohio Department of Medicaid, as Legal Counsel for the Ohio Trucking Association, and as Legal Counsel and CFO of the Ohio Republican Party. She earned her Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School and her Bachelor of Arts from Kenyon College.
- Managed $26 million grant programs fighting the opioid epidemic and infant mortality
- Collaborated with Medicaid Managed Care Plans working to address public health issues including implicit bias, social determinants or health and the opioid crisis
- Lobbyist to the Ohio General Assembly on behalf of a statewide trade association with more than 1,000 membersWorked with local, state and federal candidates on their election campaigns including research, policy development, ballot access and campaign finance compliance
- Served on several coalitions supporting or opposing state legislation detrimental to industry, including tort reform, tax reform, and workers' compensation reform
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Family Advisory Council
- Canal Winchester Performing Arts Boosters
- Ohio Board of Nursing, Member (2012-2017)
- Lithopolis United Methodist Church, Administrative Council Member
- American Trucking Association, Litigation Board Member
- Canal-Winchester Parent Teacher Organization, Past President